German football is a crown jewel in the world of football, with a vibrant club scene punctuated by incredible fans, world-class stadiums and great players and teams from today and yesteryear. The history of Die Mannschaft is just as epic, with legendary names making their mark on the grandest stages of all.
With an exclusive foreword by legendary German football writer Uli Hesse, join us for issue 3 of These Football Times magazine.
- The rise and fall of FC Kaiserslautern
- The Wolfsburg diaries
- FC Magdeburg: the darling of East German football
- How the Berlin Wall almost brought down Hertha BSC with it
- Andreas Möller was better than you remember
- Stefan Effenberg
- A Tale of One City: Munich
- Gladbach Rising: Vogts, Netzer, Heynckes and the golden 1970s
- Danke Bastian Schweinsteiger
- A Tale of One City: Stuttgart
- Michael Ballack
- The original pretenders: TSG Hoffenheim
- Luca Toni: the Bayern diaries
- 1974: a German affair