No country has given more to the modern game than the Netherlands and no single city has given more than Amsterdam. Simply put, it's a nation that has reinvented, redefined and reshaped football as we know it. It's also a history that is rich beyond just the names we know so well; the likes of Cruyff and Michels.
Join us for this exclusive long-form magazine - with only 2,000 copies available worldwide - dedicated to the history culture and impact of Dutch football across the world, bursting with original illustrations, never-before-seen photos, and features by some of the best football writers in the world.
This is Netherlands:
- The dimensions of a Dutch footballer
- Where is Winston Bogarde?
- Klaas is permanent: the Huntelaar way
- How Robben and Sneijder overcame their Madrid misery
- The defining 1970s
- The making of Ruud van Nistelrooy
- PSV: a decade of dominance
- Where has Dutch innovation gone?
- Art + War: the battle between Cruyff and Van Gaal
- Ruud Geels: the legendary goalscorer you know too little about
- Fifty years of football through Gullit and Rijkaard's friendship
- Three shades of Orange in Milan
- The influence of the Netherlands on Barcelona and Real Madrid