No club has given more to world football than Ajax. From the Totaalvoetbal of Rinus Michels to the rare genius of Johan Cruyff, the club has provided a microcosm of Dutch ingenuity and innovation. But beyond the famous godfathers lay so many unparalleled stories, and a few with new slants.
Welcome to issue two of the club series by These Football Times. This is 140 pages of original photos, art and words dedicated to Ajax. Featuring:
- The making of AFC Ajax
- How Amsterdam changed the face of world football
- The homes of Ajax
- Louis van Gaal: the Ajax diaries
- The making of Marco van Basten
- The rare genius of Jari Litmanen
- Johan Cruyff: the player
- Johan Cruyff: the manager
- Dennis Bergkamp: the Ajax diaries
- Ștefan Kovács: the made who improved Rinus Michels' Ajax
- Ajax of Africa
- De Toekomst: the dream factory
- The eight greatest kits in Ajax history
- The evolution of a logo
... and so much more!
Released 29 March. Order now to guarantee your copy. Strictly limited numbers - once they're gone, they're gone.