*This magazine is now sold out in print and only available digitally.
No club has given more to world football than Ajax. From the Totaalvoetbal of Rinus Michels to the rare genius of Johan Cruyff, the club has provided a microcosm of Dutch ingenuity and innovation. But beyond the famous godfathers lay so many unparalleled stories, and a few with new slants.
Welcome to issue two of the club series by These Football Times. This is 140 pages of original photos, art and words dedicated to Ajax. Featuring:
- The making of AFC Ajax
- How Amsterdam changed the face of world football
- The homes of Ajax
- Louis van Gaal: the Ajax diaries
- The making of Marco van Basten
- The rare genius of Jari Litmanen
- Johan Cruyff: the player
- Johan Cruyff: the manager
- Dennis Bergkamp: the Ajax diaries
- Ștefan Kovács: the made who improved Rinus Michels' Ajax
- Ajax of Africa
- De Toekomst: the dream factory
- The eight greatest kits in Ajax history
- The evolution of a logo
... and so much more!
Please allow up to 24 hours for this digital magazine to be processed and emailed to you.