Celebrate the triumph, tragedy and history of Argentine football with the best writers around as These Football Times make their first foray into the world of print.
More of a book than a magazine - something you'll keep on your coffee table or tucked away safely in your favourite draw - this magazine won't grow old with time. Made from the very best print materials, carefully put together by a team of experts, this is These Football Times quality to keep with you forever.
Issue 1 includes the following features:
- Córdoba: forever in the shadow of Buenos Aires
- River Plates Los Cuatro Fantásticos
- Javier Zanetti: Il Capitano
- Why don't Argentina produce world-class goalkeepers?
- Diego Maradona: the Boca years
- Italy's successful use of Argentine Oriundi players
- Aimar and Saviola: the greats that never were
- Juan Sebastián Verón: slicker than your average flop
- The on-field menace of Diego Simeone
- Argentina 1978 and the discord of a nation
- Entente Discordial: how Brits shaped Argentine football
- Perennial loser or indefatigable underdog? The Héctor Cúper paradox
- El Catalán: understanding Lionel Messi’s troubled career for Argentina
- River Plate: from relegation to champions of South America in four years