*This magazine is now sold out in print and only available digitally.
No country has given more to the modern game than the Netherlands and no single city has given more than Amsterdam. Simply put, it's a nation that has reinvented, redefined and reshaped football as we know it. It's also a history that is rich beyond just the names we know so well; the likes of Cruyff and Michels.
Join us for this exclusive long-form magazine dedicated to the history culture and impact of Dutch football across the world, bursting with original illustrations, never-before-seen photos, and features by some of the best football writers in the world.
This is Netherlands:
- The dimensions of a Dutch footballer
- Where is Winston Bogarde?
- Klaas is permanent: the Huntelaar way
- How Robben and Sneijder overcame their Madrid misery
- The defining 1970s
- The making of Ruud van Nistelrooy
- PSV: a decade of dominance
- Where has Dutch innovation gone?
- Art + War: the battle between Cruyff and Van Gaal
- Ruud Geels: the legendary goalscorer you know too little about
- Fifty years of football through Gullit and Rijkaard's friendship
- Three shades of Orange in Milan
- The influence of the Netherlands on Barcelona and Real Madrid
Please allow up to 24 hours for this digital magazine to be processed and emailed to you.